We provide an unusually wide range of management consultancy and advisory services which goes beyond what is offered by a traditional firm of accountants. Our partners and staff come from a variety of financial and business backgrounds. We believe in using our experience and skills to provide our clients with advice of the highest quality. Professional training for our staff helps to ensure that clients receive advice that matches their objectives.
Our management consultancy and advisory services business is large enough to cater the needs of big corporate as well as compact to the needs of individuals. Whilst our clients come from many industries, we are well known for our work in development financial institutions, manufacturing concerns, educational institutions and entities engaged in social sector & development programmes. (Briefs on few major assignments are enumerated in section III “Our Experience” of this profile)
Our work philosophy is to provide quality services with complete solution. The same reflects in our work plan and execution methodology of each assignment. For instance during audits, in addition to audit work we also tender advice on business strategies, operating procedures & policies, information systems, technology issues and human resource management.
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
• Project financing and working capital financing
• Financial management and organizational research and studies
• Management audit and performance evaluation studies
• Designing of accounting system, procedures and methods
• Corporate budgeting and planning
• Business acquisition and disposal support
• Monitoring of effective use of funds
• Capital expenditure planning and control
• Preparation of feasibility reports
• Undertaking turnkey assignments/projects including financing procedures arrangements for long term/short term financing underwriting etc.
• Designing Business Models
• Provision of Payroll services
• Designing and Implementing Accounting/H.R/INT CONT/Management and Operational Manuals